Want to become part of the Three Stone Hearth Family?
Three Stone Hearth is seeking full-time Cooks
At Three Stone Hearth, the Cook is accountable for preparing raw ingredients, keeping a good pace, executing recipes or tasks as requested, tracking mise en place, jarring and labeling products, keeping a clean work space, and overall kitchen clean-up. We are using Holacracy as a governance structure, and all employees have an opportunity to evolve the company’s structure as part of their work.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- Minimum one year experience working in a commercial kitchen or equivalent.
- Food Handler’s or Safe Serve Certification, upon hire.
- Willingness and enthusiasm for going through candidacy process for worker-ownership of the Company.
- Co-operative experience a plus!
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized; capacity to multi-task, set priorities, and respond quickly to changing needs.
- High level of professionalism. No drama or bad attitudes please.
- Upbeat, flexible, team player, with good relationship-building skills; this position will need to foster and maintain good working relationships.
- Experience working with whole, organic fruits and vegetables, sprouted grains, raw and cultured dairy, and pasture-raised meats, preferred not required.
- Familiarity with principles of food sustainability, including principles of Weston A. Price Foundation, preferred, not required.
- Familiarity with Holacracy appreciated but not required.
- Ability to be patient in a diverse environment with multi-users of varying skills levels.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
$13.00-$14.00; this position is paid hourly. 100% paid health benefits offered for full-time employment (must work 30+ hours weekly), employee discounts on our products and a nutrient-dense communal staff lunch.
Send resume/cover letter or correspondence about the position to: email@example.com