Late Pick-up Policy
Posted by denisegoitia | Filed under News & Notes
Pick-up/store hours are:
- Wednesday, 5-7pm
- Thursday, 10am-4pm.
- Saturday, 9am-2pm.
- During these times staff members on duty are trained and prepared to assist you in getting your food. Serving customers outside of pick-up/store hours pulls staff away from important kitchen tasks.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made with us, all unclaimed orders will be forfeited to the kitchen for staff use. Only non-perishable retail items will be credited back to your account, and will be charged a restocking fee of $5.00 per order. If you have an emergency and will not be able to pick up, please email us by Saturday afternoon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a message at 510-981-1334.
- If you have scheduling challenges, consider:
- Asking a friend or family member to pick up your order for you during pick-up/store hours. Please add a note in the notes section when placing your order telling us who is picking up your order.
- Selecting delivery, which is available in the East Bay, San Francisco, and Marin. Please see our website for details.
- Purchasing certain Three Stone Hearth specialties from the Natural Grocery Company in Berkeley or El Cerrito, open from 9 am-8 pm, seven days a week
Thank you so much for your cooperation,