Upcoming Lecture Series
Posted by denisegoitia | Filed under News & Notes
Cofounder Jessica Prentice speaks.
This fall we are offering a series of classes on Traditional Diets with Three Stone Hearth cofounder Jessica Prentice, author of Full Moon Feast: Food and the Hunger for Connection.
The classes will take place on Monday afternoons from 2:45pm-4pm here at the kitchen. Classes are $15/each or you can enroll in the whole series for $100.
- The Inquisitive Dentist: An Introduction to the Work of Weston A. Price, Monday Sept 17, 2:45pm-4pm
- The Healthy Human: The Eleven Characteristics of Traditional Diets, Monday Sept 24, 2:45pm-4pm
- Broth is Beautiful: Soups, Stews, and Stocks in Traditional Diets, Monday Oct 1, 2:45pm-4pm
- The Sprouting Seed: Grains in Traditional Diets, Monday Oct 8, 2:45pm-4pm
- La Creme de La Creme: Dairy in Traditional Diets, Monday Oct 15, 2:45pm-4pm
- The Bubbling Crock: Lacto-fermentation in Traditional Diets, Monday Oct 22, 2:45pm-4pm
- The Quaffing Cup: Lacto-fermented Beverages in Traditional Diets, Monday Oct 29, 2:45pm-4pm
- Lavish Love: Fats in Traditional Diets, Monday Nov 5, 2:45pm-4pm